Saturday, February 20, 2010

Would you wait for your hair to grow out or get a hair color correction?

Ok, so I highlighted my hair a significantly lighter color and of course it has faded and i HATE IT!!! I have very long hair and I CAN NOT stand to have short hair. My roots have grown out about 5-6 inches and it looks horrible. I want to get a color correction, its expensive, but personally I would pay it, but I'm getting a lot of ppl telling me to just wait for it to grow out... btw I am a very IMPATIENT person.





I've learnt my lesson... NEVER DYE YOUR HAIR!!! Unless your graying, then thats just grossWould you wait for your hair to grow out or get a hair color correction?
I would get you're roots done or whatever. But you should just do what you feel is right to do.Would you wait for your hair to grow out or get a hair color correction?
Spend the money-just be sure to go to a reputable shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment