Saturday, February 20, 2010

Salon Hair Color Correction- Does it include hair being dyed afterwards?

So, I dyed my hair a semi-permanent black. For some reason, it's fading at a tremendously slow pace. Before school strarts back up again, I want to dye it an orangy-blondish color. I'm going to need get a color correction in order to dye it because color can't lift color. However, I'm running on a low budget. At the salon's website I'll be getting it done at, it says that color correction is 70 bucks. Would the color correction include me having my hair dyed the blondish color I want afterwards? Or will I have to pay for the correction AND the dye as two different things?? Help me please!Salon Hair Color Correction- Does it include hair being dyed afterwards?
Color correction usually means to get it to the desired color. But then again, you changed your mind on what you want since you, yourself colored it black, and now decided you want blonde. But really, I think they would consider what you want now to be the correction.


Why don't you call that salon, explain what you did, what you want and ask them.


Also, did it say 70 and up because they might charge more if it takes more products and procedures. I imagine will all the black color do it yourselfers, they probably get a lot of this correction.


But def go to a salon as doing this yourself could cause you more problems. As the poster before me said it was well worth it.





edit.....you get 10 points if your answer is picked as best answer.Salon Hair Color Correction- Does it include hair being dyed afterwards?
from personal experience, get it done professionally. I got a dark violet color in my hair and wanted it blonde 2 months later, and I did it at home. so I did , and all it did was lighten it. I did it two more times and my hair was WAY damaged. so it is much better just to go to a salon, and it looks better in the long-run. and the color your looking for is Strawberry-blonde :]
it cost me 拢75 to get it done.my hair was coloured black and i wanted to go back to blonde.the hairdresser stripped the black from my hair and then washed and dried it then applied the blonde coloures to it.i kept a section underneath at the back black and she did my roots then i got it cut.5 hours and 拢75 later it was done.money well spent i thought.
go to the hairdresser's and get your hair stripped (of colour), then buy hair colour and get someone to help you do it at home..





ps how do you give 10 points?

No comments:

Post a Comment