Saturday, February 20, 2010

How much does hair color correction cost? I know it depends on the person and salon, but any experience?

I dyed my light blonde hair with a semi permanent dye to a light ugly brown. I made an appt to have it fixed, to a chocolate brown like I had intended. Well, it turned out black! I do not want to go back to the salon, the guy was bonkers. I am going for a consult today to have correction done, and I just want it to look natural, don't care how or what they do, brown is fine, black is not. Any price ranges? I want to know if this is going to be more than 200 bucks. Also, I have managed to have it fade a bit using dishsoap, head and sholders, olive oil, Tide and hairspray. Should I just carry on with that instead? It is still way too dark and my scalp feels kinda warm and tingly....





I had my hair dyed about 5 days ago.How much does hair color correction cost? I know it depends on the person and salon, but any experience?
if the salon jacked up your color THEY should fix it FREE.





if you jacked up your own color (i charge) $200 and hour plus the service ($75 for the color; $50 for a T hilite; $75 for a partial foil; $150 for a full foil ) plus a haircut ($20 with a chemical service; $45 without).


and i can almost guarantee you'll never color you hair yourself again.How much does hair color correction cost? I know it depends on the person and salon, but any experience?
I would go back to the salon and have someone else fix your hair, if it did not turn out the way you wanted it then it is the salons fault, not yours......it costs way to much to pay for their mistake, if you don't want to go back and ask them to fix it, I would call around to a few salons and she if they will give you any advice and how to fix it yourself....that always works for me...GOOD LUCK
Don't call up a salon and say you want a color correction. There is no reason to double-bill you or punish you for having been to another salon.





Just say you want it lightened up. They'll probably be able to throw in highlights to get you an overall lightened look. It may cost around $75 to $100 depending on the salon.





Be sure to deep condition your hair, try something like Aveda Damage Remedy. Some say Joico products are good to, so just see what you like and best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment