Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair color correction or highlighs?

I want a nice med/dark brown color - like a level 4. I've had it colored dark for 3 months now...the first 2 months I LOVED it. But this last time she did it...it's waaay to dark. It is a level 1b...pretty much black. I have very fair skin and it looks not pretty. I waited too see if it would fade some...but i hasn't...and it's been about a month since the color job...I don't think It;s going to fade anymore. So...how do I get back to that Level 4 brown?? Do I need to schedule a color correction? Or would massive highlights be a better option? Uhhhhh color is so frustrating. :(Hair color correction or highlighs?
Try this my niece says it works for her. Use Larger View L' Oreal ColorZap Haircolor Remover first then dye your eye the new dye you want. This is what my niece does. Good luck %26amp; God bless you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment