Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAIR COLOR CORRECTION...hair help from colorists please???

I just moved to a new town and have had 4 very terrible hair coloring experiences. I was a champagne blonde and had a matching base color (have to use base to completely cover grays).





1. Hair colorist 1. Use base 9N which made roots brown/red and 20 vol. bleach. Blonde looked great. Roots HORRIBLE and grays not totally covered





2. Hair colorist 1 part 2. I complained about my roots so she uses 8N and hair still reddish.





3. Hair Colorist 2. Slaps on 20 vol bleach for touchups and leaves roots alone. Hair looks brittle and hay colored with reddish brown roots. UGLY.





4. Hair colorist 3. Today go in for hair correction. Bring picture of Carrie Underwood and ask for Beige/Champagne blonde hair with NO redness or yellow looks or red. Hair turns light brown with green ash tint w/ some reds. I am not sure what she used but it looks nothing like the pic. I paid $200 and called back demanding she fix.





What the %26amp;*%26amp;($*@%26amp;@ can I do??? NO one can seem to get a clue in this town.HAIR COLOR CORRECTION...hair help from colorists please???
I'm a stylist of 14 years and am willing to help you with a solution. I need to know your natural base and how much outgrowth you had. Also what percentage of gray are you? What brand of colors have they tried? I was wondering if you can send some pics?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving us such kind of handy content which will be most useful to me as well as others.Best hair color in davie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful to you to share such a great post. Pedicure Weston

    ReplyDelete