Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do I need hair color correction? If so, how much does it cost?

I just got my hair colored by a stylist who obviously had trouble understanding what I wanted when I walked into the salon and asked for a ';warm chocolate brown'; color. My hair is naturally an ashy medium brown. When she first dyed it, it turned out strawberry blond. When I told her that the color was not what I wanted and she put toner in it to get rid of the red, it turned a dark auburn. It is now a very very dark brown with a weird red tinge to it and it looks almost purple in some lights. I told her that I wanted her to fix it and she got an attitude with me, so I walked out. I called a hair stylist that I've known for awhile and whom I trust, but I don't know if I need color correction, if she needs to strip it, or if she can just use highlights or do another single process on top of what I have now. I want to go lighter. I want a chocolate brown color, but I don't want to have to spend $200 like some people have said I will. Any suggestions, info, or advice?Do I need hair color correction? If so, how much does it cost?
I would go to the hair stylist that you've known for awhile, and maybe she'll be able to figure out what needs to be done. Good luck :(Do I need hair color correction? If so, how much does it cost?
i would call the stylest that you trust and ask them what they think. this happened with me last week. i went to get blonde and red put in my hair and it ended up blonde and pink. so i went back and just dyed it back brown. my hair is really dry now though, since all the chemicals. just call and ask! im sure he/she can tell you on the phone, or have you come in to see what they think about it.
ehh you can get a home kit and do it yourself or


have her bleach your hair and start over..

No comments:

Post a Comment