Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair color correction help?

I'm pretty sure this was one of my worst ideas, but I decided to bleach my hair, followed by coloring it green.





need-less to say, it looks horrible.


I need advice on correcting the color.


Im not sure if I should use a whole hair color thing, or something else?





There aren't any hair places open and I have to go to school tomorrow.








please help):Hair color correction help?
depending on your natural color,...





bleach is always a bad idea, unless, bleached is the color you want. if you added color over it, you've really messed up your head. and i think it is time to call in the professionals.





if you were coloring it green, then for some reason i don't think you care what the others at school think. so wear it to school and get it fixed after.





if you go adding another color, you could really mess it up, but if you do decide to try it, start with a small section first.Hair color correction help?
wow. i highly recommend you don't do anything. putting more color in your hair will just fry it. wear a bandana to school tomorrow. wrap it around and make it look cute and go to a hair salon asap.
  • credit bureau
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment