Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair color correction?

My hair was colored with a light brown color then I added blonde highlights. I used a blonde box color to lighten all of it and it has a very orange tone. I used a toner and it made it quite dark so I highlited through a cap with bleach and it's all orange again. I want a nice light blonde color, what do I do? My hair is in good shape if you can believe that!Hair color correction?
If you keep dying your hair it wont be in good shape anymore so after this i would wait awhile. but you could bleach all of it to strip your hair from orange, and then choose the color you want and redye it.. but i would recommend going to you nearest salon and asking them what they think is best, only because i dont have an idea of what your hair is at the moment.





GOODLUCK and i hope i was somewhat helpful

1 comment:

  1. This is very elegant blog with great & significant information.Click here for more informations

    ReplyDelete