Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hair color correction advice?

I wanted to add that on Night 2 (last night) when I 'bleached', I did a long deep-condition afterwards and conditioned again today. My hair feels like all I did was re-dye it. It does not feel like 'straw' or anything so I'm not afraid to put another layer of color on it.Hair color correction advice?
Stay away from any ash colors. I have done hair for 16years and never use ash colors and never had undesired color results. I would suggest using a color that is a natural blonde or natural brown. They have a different base color and will have a more predictable result. The other colors you mentioned will only add more red and/or orange tones to what you already have. I would do a test strand from scalp to ends for the full time. If ends grab, then apply to scalp first, if scalp grabs more then apply to ends first. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment